Law Offices of Ala Amoachi & Associates, P.C. is a law firm with an exclusive focus in immigration law. Our team is driven by a passion for human rights and a desire to help individuals unite with their families and to secure safety and a better life in the United States.
Our caring and dedicated attorneys and staff help immigrant clients navigate complex court proceedings, asylum interviews, and appearances before USCIS.
We handle: removal proceedings, Special Immigrant Juvenile Status, political asylum, Cancellation of Removal, family-based immigration, motions to reopen, and more.
Ms. Amoachi has been selected by Superlawyers from 2015-2021, has been mentioned in the New York Law Journal, BBC, Newsday, NY Daily News, La Opinion, and has appeared on News 12 and Telemundo.
Call us today to schedule a consultation.
We handle the following areas:
- Political Asylum, Withholding of Removal, Convention against Torture
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status
- Cancellation of Removal
- Removal Defense
- Family-based immigration, Domestic and Consular Processing
- Temporary Protected Status
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- U Visas for Victims of Crime
- VAWA (Violence Against Women) cases
- Motions to Reopen Removal Orders
- Post-removal defense, stays of removal
- Board of Immigration Appeals
- Travel Documents / Advance Parole
- Fiancée Visa
- Employment Authorization Documents
- Prosecutorial Discretion Requests